Thick and dense hair not only looks great but also is a sign that you are healthy inside out. Denser hair can give a great frame to your face but not all are blessed with voluminous hair. There are a lot of commercial products that promise to give you thicker hair but not all work. If you have thin hair that lacks volume, here is a herbal vinegar hair rinse recipe that you could try:
Apple cider vinegar– Apple cider vinegar balances scalp pH and keeps follicles healthy and strong. It reduces hair fall and also adds a nice shine and bounce to your hair. Acv gradually stimulates hair growth and gives you voluminous hair.
Alo vera juice- Basil juice balances scalp pH, wards off scalp infections and dandruff and reduces hair fall. Basil juice makes hair denser and thicker by stimulating hair growth and reducing hair fall.
Lavender essential oil- Lavender essential oil nourishes scalp and strengthens hair follicles. It also adds a bounce and shine to your hair.
READ MORE – Get glowing with Natural Suncreen Oil
Things you need-
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon aole vera juice
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
In a bowl or mug, add ¼ cup apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water. Add in aloe juice and lavender essential oil.
Give it a good stir and use it as a final hair rinse after shampooing. Do not rinse it off with water, simply massage your scalp and hair and use it as a leave-on treatment. The vinegar smell should go away once your hair dries.
READ MORE – DIY: OVERNIGHT HAIR GROWTH SPRAY
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.