Thick and dense hair not only looks great but also is a sign that you are healthy inside out. Denser hair can give a great frame to your face but not all are blessed with voluminous hair. There are a lot of commercial products that promise to give you thicker hair but not all work. If you have thin hair that lacks volume, here is a herbal vinegar hair rinse recipe that you could try:
Lavender essential oil- Lavender essential oil nourishes scalp and strengthens hair follicles. It also adds a bounce and shine to your hair.
READ MORE – Get glowing with Natural Suncreen Oil
Things you need-
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon aole vera juice
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
In a bowl or mug, add ¼ cup apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water. Add in aloe juice and lavender essential oil.
READ MORE – DIY: OVERNIGHT HAIR GROWTH SPRAY
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.