Who doesn’t wish to have lustrous, thick and healthy hair? If you aren’t naturally blessed with thick hair or if you are suffering from hair issues like hair fall, stunt hair growth, hair breakage etc. its time you try some natural and effective hair remedies that can boost your hair growth and strengthen follicles. Here is an easy DIY essential oil hair spray recipe to start off:
Rosemary essential oil- Rosemary essential oil helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates hair follicles.
Lavender essential oil- Lavender essential oil nourishes follicles and strengthens them. It also has relaxing effects.
Peppermint essential oil- Peppermint essential oil helps improve scalp circulation and stimulates follicles for lustrous hair growth.
RECIPE FOR ESSENTIAL OIL HAIR GROWTH SPRAY:
Things you need-
- 1 cup witch hazel
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
In a spray bottle, add each essential oil one after the other. Add in witch hazel.
Shake well and your hair growth spray is ready. Spray this on your scalp and hair and massage/comb through before bedtime. READ MORE – HOMEMADE CINNAMON HAIR OIL FOR FASTER HAIR GROWTH
- Always patch test before use. If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil. Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.