If you are a regular makeup user, it is important that you make sure to get all the makeup off your face by the end of the day. Removing makeup is very necessary because if it the makeup is not removed properly it can be a cause of many skin problems and irritations. Eyes are very delicate and sleeping with eye makeup on can cause itchy, red eyes and other infections. Commercial makeup removers can sting in your eyes and isn’t completely safe for your delicate eyes and area around it. Below is a miracle eye makeup remover that also has eye lash growth properties! More: How to naturally remove eye makeup >>
- Coconut oil and castor oil not only removes stubborn makeup but also conditions the lashes and makes them healthy.
- Aloe vera too has lash growth properties just like coconut oil and castor oil. More: Makeup remover pads >>
- The makeup remover strengthens lashes and reduces falling.
- It effectively dissolves even waterproof makeup and prevents lash follicles from getting clogged.
- The makeup remover is all natural, safe for eye area and does not sting in the eyes.
RECIPES FOR DIY EYE MAKEUP REMOVER WITH EYE LASH GROWTH PROPERTIES:
- In a bowl, mix together equal quantities of castor oil and coconut oil. Also, add in few drops of vitamin E oil. Mix it well and store in a jar or bottle. Use it as a regular eye makeup remover.
- In a bowl, add in ½ teaspoon of aloe vera gel followed by 5-6 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add in few drops vitamin E oil; it helps in increasing the shelf life of product. Use it as a regular eye makeup remover.