Bananas are one of the healthiest fruits and eating them in natural form on regular basis can get a bit boring. If you love desserts but resist yourself from it, here is an easy and healthy dessert recipe for you- Crispy Fried Banana Balls! These banana balls are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside; delicious and easy to put together! Also, this recipe is a great way to deal with overripe bananas and prevent wastage! Without much ado, lets get on with the recipe:
Things You Need:
- Ripe bananas: 3
- Coconut powder: 3 tbsp.
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup
- Sugar: powdered, 1/3 cup
- Baking soda: 1 pinch
- Cinnamon powder: 1 tsp. (if you love cardamom over cinnamon, replace it with cardamom powder)
- Oil for frying
How To Make:
- Take 3 ripe bananas and peel them off. Mash them/slice them and keep aside.
- Blend together banana and sugar in a blender.
- Put the prepared smooth paste in a big mixing bowl and add 1 cup of all-purpose flour to it.
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 3 tbsp. of coconut powder, baking soda and mix well.
- The consistency should neither be runny nor thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and drop lime sized batter to it; fry until dark brown.
- Remove them from the oil and place on a tissue paper to soak excess oil.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over it and serve.