Removing makeup can be a hassle so make these simple natural homemade cleansing pads to not only remove your makeup in a swipe but also keep your skin clean and clear. These makeup remover pads will instantly remove the make up leaving your skin hydrated, super soft and the best part is that it is all natural.
Olive oil- Dissolves makeup, cleanses pores and softens skin.
Rose water/aloe juice- Hydrates skin and helps cleanse pores.
RECIPE FOR NATURAL OLIVE OIL MAKEUP REMOVER PADS:
To make the makeup remover pads, you will need:
- 1/4 cup – Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups – Rose water or aloe vera juice
- Cotton pads
- Mix extra virgin olive oil to rose water or aloe vera juice.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle or pump bottle and refrigerate.
- Soak some cotton pads in it
- Use it all over the face to remove even the most stubborn water-proof makeup and rinse off.
- You can also soak some cotton pads or tissue in the solution. Store it in a container and refrigerate.
You can also use witch hazel or cucumber juice. They not only help remove makeup but will also deep clean the skin.