Use food on your face to smooth, exfoliate, refresh, moisturize, lighten and brighten your complexion. Here are best natural ingredients found in the kitchen for that gorgeous, glowing skin:
- Yogurt: Yogurt for skin has been used since ancient times. yogurt for skin is a great way to clear off acne, pimples, brighten and lighten the skin naturally. Use homemade yogurt face mask to improve the skin’s moisture and elasticity and a glowing complexion. It helps smooth rough skin, exfoliates and moisturizes dry skin. You can also use yogurt as an overnight facial to wakeup to beautiful skin.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal acts as an exfoliator without being harsh on the skin, gently removes dirt and oil from the pores as well as moisturizes the skin. It leaves a fine protective layer on the skin, preventing dull, flaky dryness. Use oatmeal as a cleanser, scrub and mask for a tight and firm skin.
- Honey: Honey is known as a natural cleanser which exfoliates your skin to bring out a radiant complexion. It contains antioxidants, which is good for wrinkles and aging skin. The antibacterial properties of honey helps with acne treatments. It clarifies skin by opening up and unclogging pores. Use honey for a clear skin by following these best 5 simple face masks using honey.
- Milk : Milk contains lactic acid,that gently exfoliates the top layers of the skin, which can clear up blemishes and discolorations, and may also reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Use milk as a cleanser or makeup remover to deep clean the skin naturally. Use powdered milk to make an excellent face mask.
- Lemon juice: Lemons are a great source of calcium, vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants that improve the appearance of the skin naturally. Use lemon juice on your face to clear the skin, since the juice might help fight acne. Follow an at home spa facial treatments using lemon for a flawless skin.