Stress and anxiety is not an uncommon phenomenon these days thanks to stressful and competitive lifestyles. If stress and anxiety is giving you sleepless nights and making you uncomfortable, try making and using the below essential oil spray before you go for harmful and addictive medications-
- Patchouli, cedarwood and lavender essential oils have calming properties.
- Calm senses and de-stresses.
- Soothes senses and aromatherapy has mood uplifting effects.
RECIPE FOR ESSENTIAL OIL SPRAY TO RELIEVE STRESS AND ANXIETY:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup distilled or filtered water
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel
- 10 drops each of patchouli, cedarwood and lavender essential oils
In a spray bottle, add water and witch hazel.
Add in essential oils and shake well. witch hazel helps mix up essential oils with water.
Spray it on the neck and pulse points whenever required.