Feet are prone to roughness, calluses and all kinds of wear and tear which can make them look dry and flaky. To maintain soft and beautiful feet, you need to take good care of them and exfoliate them on regular basis to slog off dead skin cells. Soft beautiful feet is now easy to gain provided you know some natural feet softening remedies. Salt and lemon are a well-known skin softeners and work amazing in keeping your feet baby soft and in top condition. Below is how you could use salt and lemon to achieve and maintain baby soft feet:
- The two ingredients- lemon and salt are easily available and are inexpensive
- It helps to soften the skin and regular usage heals the cracks.
- Lemon also has anti-fungal properties that help treat any fungal issues in the feet or nails. More: Vicks for dry cracked feet >>
- Salt has antiseptic properties that kills all the bacteria and fungus n your feet and in the corners of your nails.
- Salt also has exfoliating properties that scrub away dead skin cells thus softening your feet.
- The remedies are easy to follow and are completely safe.
WAYS TO USE SALT AND LEMON TO ACHIEVE BABY SOFT FEET:
Foot Scrub- In a bowl, take 3 tablespoons of salt and add in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Mix it well. Now, squeeze one lemon in the mixture and mix well. Wash your feet and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Use this scrub to scrub away dead skin cells and follow with a moisturizer or lotion.
Foot Soak- In a tub, fill bearable hot water and add in ½ cup of sea salt/epsom salt. Also, add in ½ cup of lemon juice and few drops of any essential oil of your choice. Soak your feet in it for 10 minutes or until the water cools down. Scrub your feet with a pumice stone and moisturize.