We often neglect our feet and end up with unhealthy and cracked feet. Our foot needs care and attention just as our facial skin and body needs. It is very important to treat cracked feet before we end up with major issues like redness, bleeding, itching and inflammation. Also, change in weather can make your feet dry and result in cracked feet. You don’t need to spend money on expensive creams instead just use Vicks vapor. Yes, it’s an inexpensive way to treat rough feet and heels.
- Vicks vapor rub is easily available and is inexpensive
- It gives your skin a cooling effect, thus working as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- It helps to soften the skin and regular usage heals the cracks.
- It also has anti-fungal properties that help treat any fungal issues in the feet or nails.
- Wash your feet with soapy water and scrub it with a pumice stone. It is necessary you do this before bedtime since it helps you get rid of the dead skin layer.
- Pat dry your feet and apply vapor rub on your cracked area, making sure you apply a thin layer using a cotton swab or a spatula, coating the feet.
- Now, wear thick socks and go to sleep.
- Wakeup to super soft and smooth feet.
Caution – if you believe you may have an allergy or adverse reaction, then this may not be the treatment for you.