Simple Korean-style egg rolls are an easy and quick way to make a delicious breakfast. Not only are these rolls quick and easy to make, but the recipe calls for only a few ingredients that should usually be readily available! without much ado, lets get on with this healthy recipe:
What You Need:
- Eggs: 3
- Milk: 1 and 1/2 tbsp.
- Onion: Finely chopped
- Carrot: Very finely chopped
- Coriander leaves: Finely chopped (you can replace it with spring onion too!)
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil: For frying
How To Make:
- First, take a bowl and break the three eggs in it.
- Add salt and milk and whisk all the ingredients very well.
- Now add chopped carrots, onion and coriander leaves to the sieved egg mixture.
- Add pepper powder (you can add red chilli powder too) and mix all the ingredients thoroughly to make a smooth mixture.
- For frying, pour some vegetable oil in a flat round pan. Your pan should have at least 10 inch diameter as it will be very convenient to make the egg roll. Also I have used soybean oil, you can use any vegetable oil of your choice.
- Once the oil is hot, add half of the egg mixture to the pan and spread it evenly.
- When it is moderately cooked, roll it up from one side keeping an open end of the roll. Move the roll to one side of the pan leaving space to add in more egg mixture.
- Grease some oil on the open side of the roll and add in more egg mixture.
- When it is cooked, roll it the same way you did before, keeping an open end.
- Once the egg mixture is all poured in the pan, roll it up and your Korean egg roll is ready!
- Place it on a plate very carefully and allow it to cool before cutting into pieces.
- When it is moderately cool, cut it into small pieces and serve.