Coconut oil and lemon juice hair mask for dandruff –
Ingredients: 4 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix the coconut oil and lemon juice well
- Apply this mixture on the affected area well and leave for 15 mins.
- Wash with your regular shampoo.
Coconut oil and avocado hair mask for nourishing the dry and frizzy hair –
Ingredients: 1 tbsp coconut oil, ¼ cup of milk, and 1 ripe avocado
Avocados are best known for their nourishing property. And avocado hair mask is really good for dry and frizzy hair.
- Grind the avocado chunks and make a smooth puree without any lumps.
- Now add the mix and coconut oil to this puree and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to your hair well and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water and make sure to remove the avocado residue.
Coconut oil and aloe vera hair mask for hair gowth –
Ingredients: 1 tbsp aloe vera and 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add the oil and aloe vera to make a hair gel
- Apply this gel to the scalp, hair and tips and leave for half an hour.
- Wash with warm water.
It will add a glossy look to your hair.
Coconut oil and honey hair mask for repairing and moisturizing damaged hair –
Ingredients: 1 whole egg and 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Beat the egg properly and add the coconut oil to it.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair well.
- Allow the mixture to settle down into your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cool water and then wash using a mild shampoo.
Coconut oil and honey hair mask for shiny hair –
Ingredients: 1 tbsp honey and 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Pour honey and coconut oil in a pan and heat it on a stove top until they get melted.
- Allow the mixture to be cooled to touch and then apply on the dry hair, split ends and scalp.
- Massage with your fingers gently and leave your hair for 15-20 mins.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
So, these were some hair masks to protect your hair in winters. Do them doubly a week. Coconut oil Skin Care – face mask and scrub recipes.