Aloe vera gel is an amazing skin and hair care ingredient and is used in a lot of commercial skin and hair care products. If you have aloe vera plant at home and want to use it for your hair, here is a quick recipe for you! It takes hardly any time and can give you amazing results!
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel soothes the scalp and hair, helps fight dandruff and makes your hair really shiny and soft.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil nourishes hair follicles and boosts hair growth. It also makes hair manageable and frizz-free.
Yogurt- Helps fight dandruff, strengthens hair and makes them shiny.
RECIPE FOR ALOE VERA PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 1 cup fresh aloe vera gel chunks
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- In a blender, add aloe vera gel. Fresh aloe vera works the best in this recipe.
- Add in coconut oil and yogurt.
- Blend the mixture until frothy and well combined.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair and tie a hair bun or wear a shower cap to avoid dripping.
- Wash your hair after 2 hours.
- Use the mask twice a week.