Oily skin is usually seen on thick, large-pored skin and contributes to blemishes. It can be due to stress, hormonal changes, genetics or misuse of skin care products. During summers the rising temperature and increased humidity triggers oil glands and produce more oil in our face. Fortunately, you can use these simple tips and home remedies to reduce the oil and brighten your complexion for a natural glow.
Here are some tips to keep oily skin away. Tips are as follow:
1. The most important tip is to follow good skin care routine. Skin care routine should include a mild cleanser followed by a oil free and an alcohol free toner and moisturizer. Try this natural beauty routine to cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturize using kitchen ingredients for a healthy skin.
2. Before applying makeup, apply a primer. Using a primer will help your foundation to stay on your face for a long time and keep your skin matte.
3. Use blotting sheet, these sheets will help to soak up excess oil during day. With the help of blotting paper pat on your face to remove the excess oil.
5. Use milk on your face as it is very beneficial for your skin. Dip a wash cloth in warm milk, wring out the excess and use it on your face for few mins. Milk is an oil-free cleanser which leaves the skin soft and supple.
6. Apply face-mask twice a week so that you can get flawless skin, get rid of excess oil and treat any other skin related problems.
7. Wash your face with cold water so that your face can produce less oil or use an ice cube wrapped in a cloth and massage it all over your face for a gorgeous glow.
8. Never touch your face as it can create allergy or infection.
9. Exfoliate regularly to get rid of dead cell and excess oils. It also helps to get rid of blackheads on oily areas such as the chin, forehead and nose. If you have sensitive skin then try these 5 best natural homemade scrubs that are very gentle on your skin.
Best Face masks for oily skin:
Besan (Gram Flour) face pack.
- Besan – Gram flour
- Turmeric powder.
- Take a bowl in that mix 2 tbsp of besan, 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck.
- Keep this face pack on your face till it dries.
- Wash your face with chilled water.
- You will get youthful and glowing face.
Multani Mitti Face Pack
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water.
- Take a bowl, in that mix multani mitti and rose water.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this pack on your face.
- Dry this pack on your face.
- Once pack is dried, wash your face with normal water.
- You will get glowing and beautiful skin.