This mocktail calls for mouth watering taste and power to give instant relief from killing summer heat. Cucumber neutralizes the body temperature and mint provides cooling effect. Instant and easy to prepare mint cucumber mocktail.
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Cucumber – 2 coarsely chopped
- Sugar/ honey – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon juice – 1/2 cup
- Black Salt – 1tsp
- Water – 2 glasses
- Ice cubes – 3-4
- Cucumber slices, lime wedges or mint leaves for garnish
- Put ingredients in blender and purée until smooth.
- Fill a large pitcher halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the juice.
- Serve with sprigs of mint and slices of lime.
Now the drink is ready to serve in glasses. Enjoy the refreshing summer mint mocktail.