Grapes and orange, both are synonymous to refreshing quenchers. These days when summers are at its peak and all we can think of is a drink something that can punch us with an energy dose. I have been doing the same these days. I have been experimenting with lot of fruits making different kinds of mocktails for myself and my family. This grapes and orange punch that I made recently was my favorite and everyone loved it. This drink is loaded with vitamin C. This drink will quench your thirst, lift your mood and add a dose of energy to your drink completely. Do try this drink today and tell us if you liked it
- Lemon can be used instead of orange to add a tangier flavor. Add a dash of half lemon into the blender and relish a sweet tangy grapes and lemon punch.
- If you wish to have some fizz in your drink, there is an option too. Add plain soda to the juice and you will get a fizzy grapes and orange punch ready.
- Do not add a lot of ginger, just a small bit is more than enough to make a delicious drink.
- While adding sugar, be careful. Add as per the sweetness of the grapes as you do not want to make a too sweet drink. If you are calorie conscious then you may totally avoid sugar.
- This summer enjoy your days with more fruits and juices and do not forget to try this grapes and orange punch and let us know your experience with it.
- Grapes- 1 bunch
- Orange- 1 orange
- Sugar- as per taste
- Ginger- one small piece
- Ice cubes
- Take grapes, clean it well and add it to the blender.
- Deseed the orange and add the slices into the blender
- Taste the grapes to see the sweetness and add sugar into the drink accordingly.
- Put ice cubes if you want the drink cold and refreshing.
- In the end add a small piece of ginger to add that extra zing to the drink.
- Blend it well.
- Once the drink is ready, filter it and serve immediately.