Lip oils are getting popular and they work amazing in keeping your lips moisturized and soft. There are a lot of high end and drugstore lip oils in the market and they work well no doubt, but why spend when you can make your very own lip oil with added benefits of roses? Rose lip oil not only nourishes and moisturizes your lips but also gives it a nice pink tint! Below is a recipe-
Roses- Makes lips plump and rosy and adds a healthy pink tint.
Almond oil- Moisturizes lips, softens them and lightens pigmentation.
Cinnamon oil- Has a lip plumping effect.
RECIPE FOR ROSE LIP OIL:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- Handful rose petals (fresh or dried)
- 2-3 drops cinnamon oil
- Add almond oil in a bowl and place it on a water bath/double boiler.
- Add in rose petals and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Let the oil cool down and strain.
- Add in cinnamon oil and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a roller bottle or dropper bottle and use it as a lip oil before bedtime or before applying a lip product.
**Caution- Patch test before using.