Brownies are just a denser version of cakes and contain less flour and are meant to be fudge and softer from the inside. Making brownies might look like a task but it really isn’t if you have Oreo cookies handy! Yes, you heard us right! You can make some fudgy and delicious Oreo brownies with just 3 ingredients; below is a recipe-
RECIPE FOR OREO BROWNIES:
Things you need-
- Some Oreo cookies
- Enough milk
- Sugar as per taste
- In a blender, add Oreos and lend until you get a fine powder.
- Add in milk little by little and blend until you get a ribbon-like consistency.
- Add in sugar and blend again.
- Pour the mixture in greased pan/mould and bake.
- You can also bake this in your cooker with no whistle. Keep the pan inside your pre-heated cooker and put a lid without whistle. Let the cake bake on low flame for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with Nutella or chocolate ganache if you love!