Chia pudding is one of the easiest and quickest desserts to make! Not only are they healthy and make a great breakfast option, they taste delicious too! If you love custard or flan-like recipes, you would surely love chia pudding too because it tastes somewhat similar. Without much ado, lets gets on with the recipe-
RECIPE FOR 3-INGREDIENT CHIA PUDDING:
Things you need-
- 1 cup milk (or any milk substitute)
- 3-4 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a serving jar, add milk and sweetener.
- Add in chia seeds and stir well.
- Toss the serving jar to refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Your chia seed pudding is ready! Garnish it with shredded coconut, granola, fruit pulp etc.
- You can also make this before bedtime and have it as an overnight-breakfast the next morning.