Salt plays a key role in your beauty treatments due to its various beauty benefits. A natural exfoliant, salt can smooth away dry skin and leave you feeling silky and smooth. Salt can also be a fantastic treatment for oily scalp and dandruff.
The abrasiveness of salt works great as a scalp scrub to get rid of dandruff. Salt helps loosen and remove dry flakes while stimulating circulation for a healthy scalp and hair growth.
Grab a salt shaker and shake some salt onto your dry scalp. Using wet fingers, work it through your hair, giving your scalp a massage. Wash and condition your hair with your favorite products.
Salt is great for stripping away excess oils on the hair and product build-up.
DIY Salt Treatment for oily hair:
Things you need-
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- Mix salt with aloe vera gel
- Massage well into scalp
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Dissolve sea salt in the hot water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Section off your hair and completely spritz with the sea salt spray.
- When all sections are completely soaked in sea salt solution, leave on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo as you normally would.