There are various hormonal and fertility issues coming up these days because of the hormonal imbalance in the women’s body. If you are a lady, with frequent imbalance of hormones in the body, you will need no explanation about what are the pain and struggle you need to go through including painful periods or irregular periods.
Peppermint tea is well-known for relieving inflammation in the body and works great for relieving menstrual cramps too. Below is how you could make peppermint tea along with its benefits:
- Has great anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve cramps and pain.
- Prevents bloating and discomfort.
- Helps with preventing nausea and sickness.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Helps with mood swings.
- Regulates digestion and prevents headaches.
RECIPE FOR PEPPERMINT TEA:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon peppermint leaves (dried or fresh)
- 3-4 drops peppermint extract
- In a saucepan, pour water and place it on medium heat.
- Add in peppermint leaves and sweetener of your choice.
- Let it simmer until water turns yellow-brown.
- Strain and add in peppermint extract. Stir and sip warm.