Mushroom is my all-time favourite and any dish prepared with mushroom attracts me equally. Mushrooms are also high in proteins so these are also good for your health. Today I am sharing this easy recipe of mushroom with you which you can make as tiffin for your kids and I am quite sure that your kids would love it too.
- 2 eggs (you can use more eggs but I don’t like more than two eggs in a single omelette)
- Sliced mushroom- 4-5
- 2 table spoon grated cheese
- Onion slice- 1 medium onion
- 1-2 table spoon milk
- Crushed black pepper
- 2-3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ table spoon oil
You can also add chopped capsicum or chopped parsley to it
- Take oil in pan and add the chopped garlic into the hot oil.
- When the garlic are light brown in color, add the sliced onions.
- When the onions become translucent, add the sliced mushrooms and sorte lightly.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add some crushed black pepper to it.
- Now add the dried oregano.
- Mix them well and now pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Add grated cheese into the filling and mix it well together.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and add salt, black pepper and oregano to it.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of milk to it to make the omelette soft and fluffy. Mix it thoroughly.
- Pour some oil into a pan and pour the egg mix into it.
- Now cover the pan and let the omelette set for sometime.
- Removing the lid, add the filling you made previously on the half portion of the omelette
- Now fold the another half of the omelette on the filling to give it a half-circle shape
- When the omelette takes golden brown color, turn off the heat and your mushroom and cheese stuffed omelette is ready to serve!