Hello girls! Today I am sharing a very easy yet delicious recipe with you all. This would be absolutely loved by mushrooms lovers like me. You can serve creamy mushrooms with bread, toasts, parathas or rice.
- 9-10 mushrooms cut into two or four pieces according to the size of the mushrooms (don’t make fine slices)
- 3 tablespoon of fresh cream
- 1 big onion, freshly chopped
- 1 table spoon dried herbs, I have used oregano
- Crushed black pepper
- 2 table spoon butter
- Salt to taste
- Take butter in the vessel and let it melt.
- After melting, add onion into it and sorte lightly.
- When the onions become translucent, add the mushrooms.
- Cook it on high flame for few mins. Remember, the mushrooms doesn’t require long time to be cooked.
- Sizzle them with the dried herbs
- Add salt to taste
- Add crushed black pepper and cook for one minute
- When it loses the water content, add fresh cream to it and mix thoroughly.
- Now your creamy mushrooms are ready. Serve Hot.
I promise you that after tasting it, you will fall in love with it!