Salt hair spray is something no girl would want to miss before heading to a beach in summer. There are salt hair sprays available in the market but why to buy when you can make a natural DIY Salt Hair Spray all by yourself?
Here are some of the benefits of this hair spray:
- It does not dry out the hair like most commercial salt hair sprays
- Can be washed out easily with water
- Essential oils nourish the hair and adds fragrance
- Conditioner adds volume, shine and moisture
Here is a recipe for this DIY Salt Hair Spray , Things you need:
- 1 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 2 ½ tablespoons table or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Aloe Vera gel (or pressed out juice of rehydrated Aloe Vera leaves)
- Few drops Essential oils of your choice (optional)
- A spray pump bottle
- Combine all the ingredients and pour in a spray bottle
- Give it a good shake until the salt dissolves
How to use:
- Spray on damp hair and scrunch with a towel to dry for loose beach waves.
- Spray on dry hair and on roots for volume and texture without the waves.
Note: This spray shall last for 3-4 months or even more.