Mug cakes are an absolute yummy way to fulfil your instant cake cravings! They are easy to make and saves a lot of time too. So here is a cool recipe of instant mug cake. If you love coffee flavour, you are gonna love this.
Things you will need:
- Melted butter: 2 tbsp.
- Condensed milk: 3 tbsp.
- Coffee: 4 tbsp. (Make coffee by adding 2 Tsp. of powdered coffee in hot cup of milk)
- All-purpose flour: 4 tbsp.
- Baking soda: 1 pinch
- Baking powder: 1/4 tsp.
- Crushed almond
How to make:
- Take a microwave proof mug and add 2 tbsp. of melted butter to it.
- Add 3 tbsp. of condensed milk to the mug.
- Now add 4 tbsp. of already prepared liquid coffee into it and mix it well.
- Add 4 tbsp. of all-purpose flour to it. Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Add baking powder and baking soda to it and give the whole mixture a very nice stir.
- Lastly, add some crushed almond to the mixture and again mix well.
- Place the mug in the microwave at highest temperature setting for two minutes (in the macro mode).
- You are done and this is that easy!
Sprinkle some crushed almond on top of it to garnish. Now fulfil your afternoon cake cravings!