Hey all the lovely ladies there! Today I am sharing a total diet friendly healthy recipe which is very tasty too. I don’t like heavy thick soups much and this clear soup is one of my favourites for its light texture. This is the perfect low carb protein rich soup you can have anytime of a day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- Minced chicken: 1 medium bowl
- Chicken stock: 5 cup
- Chopped onion: 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 Tsp. (you can also use chopped ginger garlic but I like paste so I have used that.)
- Tomato: chopped
- Spring onion: chopped
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
To make meatballs –
- Take minced chicken in a bowl. Add some salt and pepper powder to it.
- Also, add a pinch of red chilli powder to the bowl, this step is optional.
- Add ginger garlic paste to the bowl. If you love the bite of ginger and garlic you can add them after chopping instead of adding the paste.
- Now mix all the ingredients very well and take small portions from the mixture and give them round ball like shape with hand.
- Now your meatballs are ready to cook.
To make the soup –
- Add some butter to a pan.
- When the butter is melted, add chopped onion and chopped tomato to it. Sauté them.
- Now add the chicken stock to the pot and allow it to boil.
- When the stock starts boiling, add the meatballs to it one by one.
- Minced chicken doesn’t need much time to be cooked. Cover the pot to cook the meatballs perfectly.
- After 3-4 minutes of cooking, uncover the pot and add some salt and black pepper powder to it.
- Now add the spring onions to it and serve it hot.
- Your clear chicken meatball soup is ready. Everyone is going to love this.