Eggs make an amazing breakfast since they are easy to prepare and are quite fulfilling. Having omelette or poached eggs can get boring on daily basis so here we are with a little twist in your egg breakfast- cloud egg!
Things you will need:
- Eggs: 2
- Coriander leaves: finely chopped
- Grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Butter for greasing or baking sheet
How to make:
- Break the eggs in a bowl and separate the yolks. You only need egg whites at this point. Keep the yolks in another bowl.
- Add grated cheese and coriander leaves to egg whites and mix it with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Take a baking tray and grease it with melted butter. Place the whipped egg whites on it and make a dent in between so as to add the yolks in later.
- Sprinkle some salt over it and bake it in the preheated microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Take out partially baked eggs and add place the yolks in between.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves on the top. Sprinkle some salt over the yolk too if you prefer if you like. Bake it again for another 4 minutes.
- Your cloud egg is ready to be served.