Quick and easy breakfast recipe calls for sandwiches and nothing can be as fulfilling and healthy as a breakfast that contains eggs! Below is an easy yet delicious recipe for egg omlette:
Things you will need:
- Bread slices: 4
- Sliced cheese or cheese spread
- Egg: 1
- Chopped onion
- Chopped capsicum (optional)
- Pepper powder: 1 pinch
- Red chilli powder: 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Take a bowl and add in all chopped veggies and spices. Mix them well.
- Break in the eggs and whisk. Always add eggs later because the spices if added on top can form lumps and not mix properly.
- Pour the mixture on a heated pan and cook it until fluffy and done. Keep the prepared omelette aside.
- Add some butter on the pan and toast the bread slices.
- Place sliced cheese on top of the bread slices and let it soften.
- Cut the omelette into four pieces and place them melted cheese/toast. Place the remaining bread slices on top so as to make a sandwich.
- Serve hot!