Making green tea detox drinks is a great way to boost your overall health and get the antioxidants you need each day. Green tea is packed with antioxidants, more than any other tea and including this with your morning oatmeal breakfast will help you maintain your health!
Here are the top benefits and remedies of detox green tea:
- Having this detox tea will ensure that your body does not have any synthetic chemicals to deal with. Such chemicals can cause an increase in impurities within your body, which would then render your detox project void.
- Green tea is a very rich source of a powerful antioxidant known as Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). The chemical compound will enable your body to get rid of free radicals, which can be very dangerous.
- When you go on a green tea detox process, you will benefit from the fat burning properties of green tea. Your body’s metabolic rate will end up increasing, which will lead to burning more fat than usual. By the time your detox process is complete, you may have shed off some weight.
- To see effective and visual results, consume this detox green tea twice daily.
Read on to know the recipe for Detox Green Tea
What You Need:
- 1 bag Green Tea
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 inch long Cinnamon stick/powder
- 2 Cups Purified Water, near boiling
- Boil green tea leaves in water.
- After boiling for 5 minutes, turn off the flame and let the tea it cool down.
- Add turmeric powder to the tea and stir well.
- Add cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder. Also, add in 1 star anise if you love the flavor.
- Serve hot or chilled!
Note: You can add in honey if you prefer it sweet. More: Morning Detox tea recipes for healthy body and glowing skin
Consume this tea for an ultimate detoxification!