Noodles are something you can totally experiment with; have them in their original form or use them to create something tasty yet unique! Here we are making ‘Cheesy Noodles Pocket’ that will make your snack-time a bit happier! Noodles pocket is the best option for you when you want to eat or cook something really different yet easy. Without much ado, let us get on with the recipe-
- Noodles: boiled and cooked with vegetables
- All-purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Corn flour: 4 tbsp.
- Baking soda: 1 pinch
- Chopped capsicum: 2 tbsp.
- Chopped onion: 1/4 cup
- Chopped carrot: 2 tbsp.
- Chopped green chilli: 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder: 1 pinch
- Grated cheese: 3-4 tbsp. or more if you wish!
- Turmeric: 1 pinch (optional)
- Salt: to taste
- Boil water in a bowl and add noodles to it. Add a pinch of salt to it.
- When the noodles are soft enough, strain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan; add chopped onion, capsicum, carrot and saute them.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and salt as per taste.
- When the vegetables are perfectly cooked, add boiled noodles to it and mix well. Your filling is ready!
- To make the dough, combine together all-purpose flour, corn flour and baking soda. Add some salt and red chilli powder. You can add in some oil while kneading to make it crunchier.
- Now take small portions from the dough and roll them with a rolling pin to give a flat round shape.
- Place the noodles in the center along with some grated cheese.
- Now join the two edges of the wrap carefully and seal them by pressing thoroughly.
- Fry the pockets until crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on the pockets and serve them with your favorite sauce.