Many people do not know that the body wrap is used for weight loss and detox. The result that you get in the body wrap is similar as you experience in sauna and steam room but the only difference is that a body wrap provides substantial changes in size over a shorter period of time. Doing body wrap at home is affordable and easy, you just need simple ingredients and you are ready to go. If you want to reduce the toxins in your body, then try this body wrap as this homemade body wrap treatment is certainly more sensible in terms of cost. Try this out with the simple step by step method mention below:
- Step 1: To create your own body scrub with the natural products that are available at your kitchen. Take 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil, 1 Tbsp. of epsom salt, 1 Tbsp. of ground coffee and 2 Tsp of Cinnamon powder. Now mix the ingredients well.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to your body and massage it into the skin in circular motion for few mins. Spend some more time scrubbing your elbows, knees.
- Step 3: Wrap your belly using a saran wrap.
- Step 4: If required cover yourself with the warm blanket or hot towel over the wrap for 30 – 60mins. Doing this can effect a lot for your treatment.
- Step 5: After 30mins, remove the wrap, rinse off the scrub with warm water and apply lotion.