Are you a true coffee lover? Do you have never-ending love for Nutella? Why don’t mix them together and come up with a delicious, chocolaty, hazelnut-flavored drink? Yup, starting your morning with this Nutella blended coffee will simply make your day. Here is the recipe for you:
For Nutella Coffee:
- Milk – 1 large cup
- Instant Coffee powder – (3/4)th teaspoon
- Nutella – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Water – 1 large cup
- Coco powder
- Pour the water into a small, deep bottom sauce pan.
- Pour milk into it.
- Add sugar into the water and milk mixture.
- Now, place the sauce pan over medium-high flame and bring the concoction to a boil.
- Put instant coffee powder into it, mix everything with a spoon and lower the heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 2 more minutes.
- Then, add Nutella to the freshly brewed coffee and keep whisking with a hand blender until the whole thing turns into a soft, smooth and rich drink.
- Take it out of the flame and pour into a beautiful coffee mug.
- Sprinkle some coco powder over it and enjoy!
- Full cream milk will definitely yield a creamier and richer coffee. But if health is a big concern for you, go for toned or double-toned one.
- Nescafe Classic instant coffee powder is just amazing for making a wonderful glass of Nutella coffee.
- For a flavorful Nutella-blended coffee drink, you can add a little vanilla extract or a large scoop of vanilla ice cream to it.
- For cold Nutella coffee, including 3 to 4 ice cubes in the recipe will be a good option.
- Fresh cream, chocolate syrup and some more Nutella can also work as great garnishing choices.