Thinning hair, rough and frizzy hair, stunted growth etc. are common problems these days that can take a take a toll on your scalp health and can make you look different. Thick and lustrous hair can enhance ones beauty. The problem of thinning hair may grow with the age of an individual. Common causes of thinning hair may include hormonal imbalance, protein deficiency, malnutrition, lack of hair care and so on.
Coconut products are well known for its skin and hair benefits. Apart from coconut pulp and coconut water, coconut milk too has great hair growth and thickening benefits. Below is how you could make coconut milk shampoo for thinning hair along with its benefits:
- Coconut milk can help you get thicker hair as it moisturizes and adds body to your hair.
- Coconut milk has great moisturizing quality. It will also help restore the pH balance of the scalp.
- It is a great cure for thin hair as it repairs damaged and worn out hair. Regular usage makes the hair shiny and voluminous.
- Coconut milk nourishes your hair as it gives you natural moisture from your roots to ends.
- This shampoo will boost your hair follicles and help to stimulate your hair growth. It also helps to restore dry, weak and damaged hair as well as split ends.
RECIPE FOR DIY COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO FOR THINNING HAIR:
Things you need:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4-5 tablespoons baby shampoo or liquid castile soap
- 1/2 tablespoon raw organic honey (makes hair soft and adds shine)
- Few drops of vitamin e oil ( to extend to shelf life of the product )
- Few drops of essential oil ( lavender oil promotes hair growth and adds an amazing scent)
- In a bowl, take 1 cup coconut milk and to it, add 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
- Give the mixture a very good mix making sure the honey is well dissolved.
- Now, add in 4-5 tablespoons of baby shampoo or liquid castile soap and gently stir the solution.
- Once well incorporated, pour the shampoo in a pump bottle and it is ready to be used! 3 EGG SHAMPOO RECIPES – WASH HAIR WITH EGG FOR HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH
Please refer to a qualified practitioner before using any essential oils, do not use essential oils if pregnant.