Keeping hair natural by using natural ingredients makes your hair healthy and they remain in a good condition even when you age. Stunted hair growth and hair fall are common issues these days and using natural treatments are one of the best things you can do to cope up with a variety of hair issues including hair fall and slow hair growth. Below is how you could use mustard for hair growth:
- Mustards are good source of iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and zinc.
- Mustard oil is antibacterial and anti-fungal in nature therefore it restricts bacteria growth and prevents scalp infections.
- Dandruff? Itching? Baldness? Pre-mature-graying? Hair fall? All scalp problems can be treated naturally with the help of mustard oil.
- It contains vitamins, minerals and high amount of beta-carotene which fulfills the scalp needs.
- It improves circulation in the scalp and boosts hair growth.
WAYS TO USE MUSTARD FOR HAIR GROWTH:
SCALP SCRUB- To make this, you need 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of mustard oil. Mix it well and use the oil containing exfoliating particles of baking soda as a scalp scrub. Scrub the entire scalp gently, let it sit and wash it off after 1 hour.
SCALP HOT OIL TREATMENT- In a bowl, add 5 tablespoons of mustard oil and ½ cup of raw organic coconut oil. Warm the oil a bit and apply it on the scalp and hair. Wash off after 2 hours.
SCALP MASK: In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of mustard oil, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seed paste and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. mix everything well and liberally apply on scalp thoroughly. Keep it for 1 hour and shampoo it off.
Caution: If you experience any irritation, stop using mustard on scalp or dilute it.