Soups are always the best idea when the weather gets colder or when you want some warmth if you are having a flu. Carrot soup is always the best idea, not only because it is healthy and nutritious but also because it is easy to prepare and tastes absolutely delicious! Without much ado, lets get on with the recipe-
Things You Need:
- Carrot: 1 big or 2 medium, roughly chopped
- Onion: 1 big, chopped
- Potato: 1 medium, roughly chopped
- Coriander leaves: few
- Vegetable stock: 2 1/2 cup
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Butter: 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
How To Make:
- Heat the butter in a pan and add a very little oil with it to avoid burning of the butter.
- Once the oil is hot, add chopped onions and sauté for some time.
- Add in chopped potatoes and chopped carrots and stir. Add salt and pepper powder.
- Now add vegetable stock and cover the pan to let the vegetables cook for some time.
- Once done, blend everything together until creamy and well combined
- Cook the blended mixture for additional 5 minutes and add in some chopped coriander leaves.
- Now carrot soup is ready to serve.
Tip: You can add in few tablespoons of fresh cream to add on to the creaminess.