Oats are one of the healthiest multipurpose foods and is widely used in various food preparations. Oats can be mixed with many ingredients to prepare porridge, bars, desserts, shakes etc. Here we are sharing an easy oats bar recipe that has an amazing nutty flavor it!
Things You Will Need:
- Oats: old fashioned, 1 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter: 1/2 cup
- Honey: 1/3 cup
- Butter or coconut oil: 2 tbsp.
- Salt: a pinch
- Chocolate chips: optional
How To Make:
- In a microwavable bowl, mix together peanut butter, honey and butter/coconut oil. Add in salt if the peanut butter is unsalted.
- Place the bowl in microwave for 1 minute and allow the ingredients to melt.
- Add in oats and raisins and mix well.
- Place this mixture into a flat pot with foil or plastic sheet and press it with a spatula.
- Refrigerate this for 1 hour and then cut it into pieces and serve. You can sprinkle some chocolate chips before serving.