If you are someone who loves citrusy and lemony desserts, chilled lime pie is something you need to try! The pie is very easy to make, head over to the recipe below-
Things You’ll Need:
- Condensed milk: 200 g (approx.)
- Fresh cream: 1 cup
- Biscuits: 15-16
- Fresh lemon juice: 1/3 cup
- Melted butter: 6 tbsp.
- Green food color: few drops
How To Make:
- First, put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them very well with a rolling pin.
- Mix together crushed biscuits and butter and press it in the base of your pan/dish. Keep it in the freezer to settle for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Whip cream in another bowl until stiff peaks form and add in the condensed milk mixture. Mix well. You can add in some green or yellow food color to make the pie look more appealing.
- Evenly spread this mixture on top of the biscuit base and freeze it further for good 2 hours.
- Now your yummy chilled lime pie is ready to be served.