Flax seeds are well known as a great omega 3 source and have many amazing health benefits. Flax seed as seed and oil form has caught the attention of people and for the right reasons. Flax seed is high in omega 3s than fish, and is an amazing anti-inflammatory food. It is also rich in antioxidants and lignanas, these two properties of flax make it a great beauty aid. Below are the top amazing benefits of flax seed serum and an easy way to make it without heating:
- The skin comprises of protein and when we age it loses the protein hence to restore it back we need omega-3 protein, which is easily got in flax seed oil. It smoothens the appearance of wrinkles, by repairing the skin cells.
- The healthy fats and B vitamins in flax seed tea are beneficial for the skin. Flax seed can help reduce dryness and flakiness and improve symptoms of acne, rosacea and eczema.
- Flax seed oil is great to reduce the appearance of acne scars and also dark spots that are left behind after the acne heals.
- Flax seed oil is great if you have cystic and inflamed acne.
RECIPE FOR FLAXSEED SERUM:
Things you need-
- 1/4 cup flax seed gel Recipe here >>>
- 2 tablespoons rose water Recipe here >>
- 1 tablespoon glycerine
In a jar, add flax seed gel. Recipe here >>>
Add in rose water. Homemade rose water is the best! Recipe here >>>
Stir well and your serum is ready! Store it in an amber bottle.
Use few drops on your facial skin. Use it just as any other facial serum.