Flaxseed gel is gaining popularity and is used in a lot of homemade skin care and hair care recipes. Flaxseed have amazing benefits for your skin and hair and can help you save some cash too. Commercial products seldom work and can also burn a hole in your pocket, here is how you could make your very own flaxseed gel and use it for skin and hair:
- Rich in mega-3 fatty acids. It nourishes hair follicles, making them stronger and less prone to damage. This also ensures faster and thicker hair growth.
- Helps minimize skin rashes, itching, acne, dandruff, irritated scalp and skin etc.
- Can make your skin soft and supple and hair shiny and heathy.
- Makes skin and hair elastic and reduces damage.
- Prevents early signs of ageing.
- Makes your eyebrow and eyelashes grow thicker.
RECIPE FOR FLAX SEED GEL:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup organic whole flax seeds
- 2 cups filtered water
In a saucepan, add flax seeds and water. Let it simmer until the water gets gooey and gel-like.
Turn off the flame and let the gel cool down before straining. Store the gel in an air-tight jar and store it in a cool and dry place.
To use –
Use it as a hair mask 2 hours before hair washing. – DIY Flax Hair Oil for hair fall
Use it after shampooing as a conditioner and rinse off with cool water to keep your hair smooth, shiny, silky and frizz-free.
Use the gel to massage your face and body. – TURMERIC SLEEPING MASK for clear and bright skin
Use it as a spot treatment for acne.
and also has a eyebrow growth gel – EYELASH and EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM