Acne and acne scars are nasty and we all hate it! There are a lot of commercial treatments and products that claim to reduce acne, some work some don’t. Products available in the market contain toxic ingredients and preservatives and if you are someone who hates putting chemicals on your skin, you are at the right place! Here we have an easy beetroot face mask recipe for you that can help clear up your skin gradually!
Beet root- Beetroot unclogs pores, brightens up your complexion, reduces acne inflammation and redness and inhibits acne causing bacteria. Beet root also helps clear up blemishes and inflamed pores.
Raw honey- Raw honey is a natural humectant, has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that helps keep skin soft and clear.
Tea tree oil- Tea tree oil is a natural anti-microbial agent that helps heal and treat acne and scars effectively. It also helps sanitize your skin and gradually make it clear and soft.
RECIPE FOR BEETROOT FACE MASK FOR ACNE:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon fresh beetroot paste
- ½ tablespoon raw and organic honey
- 2 drops of pure tea tree oil
- In a bowl, add beetroot paste and organic honey.
- Add in tea tree oil and mix everything well.
- Apply the mask on a cleansed face and let it stay for good 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and use the mask once every 3 days.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.