Acne is the most common skin issue we face and dealing with it isn’t easy. Any skin treatment you try can either have no effects or good results with possible side effects. I always believe in natural skin care and it is the best you could do for your skin; this ensures proper and effective non-toxic care without any side effects. Curry leaves is quite underrated when it comes to beauty remedies but did you know that it can effectively help you treat/heal acne? Below is how you could make curry leaves skin toner for acne:
Curry leaves- Curry leaves are anti-inflammatory in nature and help purify skin. Pores remain unclogged and skin clears up gradually. It also helps calm down skin inflammation and redness, blemishes, hormonal acne etc.
Witch hazel- Witch hazel is a well-known skin purifier. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial in nature. It cleanses pores and helps treat acne.
RECIPE FOR CURRY LEAVES TONER:
Things you need-
- 5-6 medium sized curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- ½ cup filtered water
- Grab a mortar pestle and add in curry leaves.
- Grind it using pestle and add in some water to grind it again and extract the juices.
- Strain the extract and add in a bowl.
- Add in witch hazel and water. Stir and pour it in a spray or pump bottle.
- Use it as a regular toner 2 times a day.