Acne is a very common problem and we all face it at some or the other point of our lives. Dealing with acne is no fun and it can often leave behind nasty scars and dark spots. Dark spots are stubborn and can take a while to go away, with simple homemade face masks you can definitely lighten dark spots and get rid of them eventually. Below is a carrot face mask recipe you need to try today!
Carrot- Carrots help you achieve radiant skin. It contains powerful antioxidants that can help improve the quality of your skin. It helps diminish acne and lighten dark spots with time.
Lemon- Lemon has great bleaching properties that lightens dark spots and brightens up your skin as well. Lemon has anti-microbial and anti-acne properties.
Honey- Honey to works as lemon and also is a natural humectant that keeps your skin soft and supple.
RECIPE FOR CARROT FACE MASK FOR ACNE AND DARK SPOTS:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoon carrot paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon raw honey
- In a bowl, add carrot paste and honey.
- Add in lemon juice and mix it well.
- Apply the mask on cleansed skin and let it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off and use a moisturizer.
- Use the mask every 2 days for better effects.