The strengthening Coconut Oil helps combat dryness and damage, and prevents breakage. It acts as a natural barrier for hair to protect and strengthen so hair can grow long and healthy.
Here is a quick DIY hair mist to add shine to your hair while eliminating frizz and keeping your hair moisturized and conditioned throughout the day.
Benefits of this hair spray:
- Coconut provides nourishment to hair root while strengthening them. It minimize hair fall and makes hair healthy effectively by penetrating into hair leaving them smooth and soft.
- Rosewater acts as a conditioner and promotes hair growth. Also it stimulates the blood circulation and helps to revitalize the hair and making them naturally healthy and strong.
- Lavender oil can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
You will need:
- Coconut oil – deep conditions hair
- Lavender Oil – will not only make your hair smell good but also help in treating dandruff, dry and itchy scalp.
- Distilled or filtered water or rose water
- Few drops of vitamin e oil (optional)
- Take a spray bottle and add in 1-2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
- Add 3 -5 drops of lander oil along with 1 cup of filtered water or rose water.
- Shake well each time your use it and mist it all over your hair.
- You can use the spray on dry or soon after the shower when your hair is slightly damp.
- You just need very little to make your hair super shiny and repair any damage.
You can also use the coconut hair spray as a pre-shampoo treatment for hair growth or to protect your hair while swimming.
You can also try this DIY natural coconut milk leave in spray on conditioner to tame dry, frizzy hair and make your hair soft, shiny and smooth naturally.