Pimple, acne, breakouts, these are the nightmares that every girl faces. You might just have to go on that most waited date with your crush and a zit can totally make your mood off. So getting these zits off your way is the need of the hour and trust me, there is no need to panic because nature has some amazing remedies in store for us which will take care of this situation easily.
Although you might be tempted to pop zits out, never do it! It is the worst thing you could do to your skin. You must understand that it is your skin after all and popping it out might help you with the pimple-but the marks it will leave, will be something that you will have to deal for a long term.
Before getting to remedies let us understand the factors that trigger the acne, pimple etc.
- Sweat and humidity
- Oily cosmetic products
- Hormonal changes in the body
- Prescription medications
To control the causes there are certain rules that you need to follow in your daily life and they are as follows:
- Cleanse your skin well. Use a mild cleanser preferably a medicated one if you have an oily skin.
- Do not touch your face every now and then, by doing this you will be transferring dirt to your face.
- Go for regular clean-ups and remove the blackheads regularly.
- Use branded natural cosmetics.
- Shampoo your hair regularly.
So let us get into the natural remedies that can help you out with this situation:
- Lemon juice: Before you sleep apply lemon juice on the zits and leave it on overnight. Next day morning you will be surprised to see the zit almost vanishing.
- Tea tree oil: This is miracle oil for acne prone skin. The oil has a natural blend of anti-bacterial properties, which will help in improving the quality of your skin. You can use it on your face wash or directly on the pimple.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has been a great remedy for acne. The aloe vera gel is rich in enzymes and consists of anti-bacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- Garlic: Loaded with natural anti-bacterial properties, garlic is supposed to be rubbed in the affected area and leave it on for 5-10mins and rinse off.
- Ice: Another speedy remedy for zapping the zits is massaging on the zits with ice. If you find it difficult to do it with bare hands, the simple method is to wrap it in a thin cloth and keep it on the zit. Let it sit on the pimple and then repeat the process again. When you do it repeatedly, it freezes the skin pores thus removing the dirt as well as the oil which might have accumulated in the skin.
- Toothpaste: No, am not kidding- toothpaste can actually dry out the pimples and help to heal it. All you have to do is dab a small amount of toothpaste preferably mint-based on the zits and leave it on overnight.
Try these simple yet awesome remedies and get rid of the zits in a jiffy.