One of the best natural ingredients to treat your skin is by using coconut milk or oil in your daily beauty routine. Coconut milk and coconut oil are two of the best natural skin care ingredients and are often found in a lot of commercially available skin care products. Ever tried making your own skin care using these ingredients? Below is a recipe-
Coconut milk- Coconut milk penetrates deep into the skin keeping it soft and moisturized.
Coconut oil- Has great skin moisturizing and healing benefits.
Coconut flour- Works as a gentle skin exfoliator and buffs away dead skin cells.
Sugar- Helps exfoliate skin, unclog pores and make your skin soft and smooth.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT MILK FACE AND BODY SCRUB:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Enough coconut oil
- In a bowl, add coconut flour and castor sugar. Give it a quick mix.
- Add in coconut oil and mix again.
- Now, add coconut milk little by little until you get the desired thick yet spreadable consistency.
- Store the scrub in a cool and dry place for 3 days.
- To use, massage the scrub into the skin before stepping into the shower for a softer, smoother and moisturized skin.
**Caution- Patch test before using.