We all love and desire hair that is full of life, volume and health. Does your hair lack bounce and volume then here is a simple yet effective natural shampoo to get voluminous and shiny soft hair at home.
Sea salt- Sea salt helps buffing away dead skin cells and remove product buildup. Exfoliates scalp and improves circulation. Sea salt has a property of adding volume and bounce to hair.
Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar gets rid of product build up, excess oils and deeply cleans the scalp. It also balances scalp pH.
Coconut oil- Helps moisturize scalp and hair and also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Makes hair bouncy and shiny.
RECIPE FOR SEA SALT SHAMPOO:
Things you need-
- 6 tbsp. coarse sea salt.
- 1/2 cup organic unscented castille soap
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6-8 drops of essential oils (optional)
- In a bowl, add castile soap and vinegar.
- Add in coconut oil, sea salt and few drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Stir well and pour it in a pump bottle or any bottle with flip-open cap.
- Use it as a regular shampoo 1-2 times a week.