Do you always suffer from itchy nose, headache and sore throat before getting a full-blown cold or cough? Weather changes, eating a lot of cold or simply allergies can cause sore throat often. Sore throat is a first sign of upcoming cold, fever, bacterial infection or even strep throat. It usually occurs in winters or transition between seasons. Sore throats, while very common, can be painful and uncomfortable. Symptoms of a sore throat include difficulty swallowing, redness of tonsils and throat, etc. Below is how you could use apple cider vinegar to make a tea for sore throat along with its benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial properties that kill the bacteria in the throat that are responsible for sore throat infections. More: Use ACV to clear sore throat >>
- Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory and throat soothing properties that calm down the inflammation and make swallowing less painful.
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is abundant in acetic acids that is great for sore throat. More: Why one should use ACV? >>
- Due to high acidity, apple cider vinegar kills all the unwanted bacteria in the body including throat thus clearing it and treating sore throat.
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TEA?
Things you need-
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon of organic raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- In a vessel, put 1 cup water and add in green tea leaves.
- Brew the tea and let it cool down a bit.
- Add in 1 cup water and more if water quantity from tea is reduced due to heating. Concentrated tea might taste weird.
- Now, add in apple cider vinegar and stir it well.
- You can add in honey or lemon for taste, but the tea can be consumed directly too.
- Consume this warm on an empty stomach.