Colored hair is always in trend! I too have colored hair and I love it. The only downside to it is that it can be damaging to your hair and also the fact that it fades away with time especially if you frequently wash your hair. Also, once hair color starts to fade, it looks dull and lifeless. To prevent it from fading quickly and to make hair color last long and fresh, you can use vinegar! Below is how you could use vinegar to make hair color last long along with its benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar helps to balance hair and scalp pH.
- Treats dandruff, itchy and dry scalp
- Detangles hair and makes them smooth
- Adds a protective layer that protects hair from sun damage thus making your hair color last long
- The acidity of apple cider vinegar does wonders to smooth frizzy hair, and also gives your hair a great healthy shine.
- Regular use of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in hair makes it shiny and healthy, this reflects light and makes your hair color look fresh
WAYS TO USE VINEGAR TO MAKE HAIR COLOR LAST LONG:
Hair mask: In a bowl, break 2 eggs and give them a good whisk. You might want to use just the egg whites but yolks work amazing! I prefer not separating them. Add in 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and whisk again. Apply on hair and let it sit for 1 hour. Shampoo it off using a good smelling shampoo. Use the mask once every week. You can also make a Pre-shampoo Vinegar hair massage rinse ..