Toilet bowl/seat sprays are easily available these days and are in demand. They come really handy while using public wash rooms and is also great for your home wash room. It sanitizes the toilet seat/bowl and also makes it smell good. Before you opt for a commercial toilet seat spray, try this natural homemade version:
RECIPE FOR TOILET SEAT MIST/SPRAY:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup witch hazel (Anti-bacterial, Mix oils with water)
- 10 drops tea tree oil (anti-bacterial)
- 10 drops lavender oil (anti-bacterial and fragrant)
- 10 drops jasmine oil (fragrant)
- In a bowl, add water and witch hazel.
- Add in all the essential oils one after the other and mix well.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and use it as a toilet seat and bowl spray before and after using the washroom.