Liquid lipsticks have pigment of lipsticks and sheen of a lip gloss. Liquid lipsticks leave behind that candy apple-like coating minus the stick on your lips, but you can blot them with a tissue to make them appear more matte.
* It’s meant to stay on for hours and hours, so it can be drying. To keep your lips from getting dehydrated, apply a wax-based lip balm to keep them moist.
* Liquid lipsticks are buildable. Liquid lipsticks are meant to be opaque, but you can make it look more like a stain if you blot the colour with a tissue. That way it leaves a hint of color that will stay all day or night long, yet still have the tiniest bit of shine to it. you can add more layer to make it intense.
* Since these formulas are pretty pigmented, apply the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together, and then fill in your Cupid’s bow carefully with a lip brush or the product’s applicator.
* These kinds of products don’t transfer, or you can say the transfer is negligible.
* These lipsticks contain polymers that keep them stable in all temperatures; that is they do not melt away from the lips and stay intact even in summers!
* If you use it with gloss, however; it might feather. To prevent this from happening, apply foundation along the edges of your lips when you apply it to your entire face. This will help give the lip colour something to anchor to.
* Most of the times, they are hard to remove! As they are made in a way to stay all day long, they have this negative point. You may however be able to remove them completely with a makeup remover or olive/coconut oil.
* Since these formulas are designed to stay all day, once you apply them, you only have a little time to erase any mistakes, or else the removal proves to be a bit more challenging. If you colour outside of your lip lines, I would dipping a precision tip cotton swab into a cold cream, like Pond’s, which will help lift the formula off your skin easily.
* Liquid lipsticks are the lip equivalent to makeup’s one-coat wonders, meaning you can achieve the opaque pigment you want with one swipe.
Keeping in mind all the positive points about a liquid lipstick, it is a must-have in every girl’s vanity!