Milk contains lactic acid that is a not only a natural skin softener but also brightens and lightens the skin.
To make a quick DIY face mask:
- Bowl of milk
- Paper towel/ facial tissue / soft cloth.Method 1:
- Take about a tablespoon of milk in a bowl, fold a tissue paper/ paper towel and soak in the milk, I have used about 2 tissues for my entire face.
- Once your tissue is soaked in the milk, remove and squeeze of the excess milk.
- Gently open the paper towel and apply them on the face, don’t worry if the tissue tears, it will easily stick on the face,
- Use it on your foreheads, cheeks, chin, nose pretty much covering the entire face and leave it upto 15 – 20 mins, peel them off and rinse.
Method 2 :
- Warm the milk till it is luke warm, soak a wash cloth in the milk and wring out the excess.
- Apply the wash cloth on the face, gently massaging the milk into the skin.
- The milk acts as a cleanser softening the skin and wash cloth can be used as a scrub to exfoliate dry skin. Leaving your skin soft and smooth.